It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.
Well, I almost forgot to do this again for the second week running. Can you tell it’s Summer?
1) I found the rock salt in the store so we could make our first (absolutely delicious) batch of homemade ice cream.
2) I purged most of the bookmarks from my sidebar. You know, the ones you bookmark thinking that you’ll get back to them later and find out that you haven’t needed that recipe/used a different approach/don’t like that after all but yet it is still in your sidebar?
3) Haus Meister and I enjoyed TWO dates out for our anniversary, a success we could not have accomplished without the babysitting help of grandparents. 😉 Thank you, thank you.
4) I now have a Brown Betty teapot.
5) I also found two hats that look good on me. That is really a big success. The next step….find a dress that looks good with the hat. You see, I found the hats in the antique store, and they’re from the ’50s.